Better Cellular Coverage for Better In-building Experiences
Corning Everon DAS 3000 (formerly Corning ONE DAS) is a 5G-capable, end-to-end solution scalable for a variety of enterprise applications, from a single hospital to a business campus. This cost-optimized, multiband coverage with capacity to support multiple operators via a single, simplified fiber optic infrastructure ensures a strong, clear user experience today, with adaptability for migration to new technologies, primarily through software upgrades, tomorrow.
- Integrated Headend Unit (IHU)
- Simplified unit that connects each mobile operator base station to DAS signal distribution
Connecting Fiber-to-the-Edge Remotes
- RAU uses ActiFi® composite cable for both power and data
- MRU uses optical cable for data plus a local power source
RAU Interconnection Technology Remote Power
- Inserts power into the copper conductors of composite cables for all attached RAUs
- Remote power shelf installs either adjacent to IHU or in the telecommunication room of each floor that has RAUs
Future ready, now, with fiber-to-the-edge
Optical infrastructure is easily deployable via a wide range of off-the-shelf or field-terminated all-optical or composite cables. Easy to design, plug-and-play connectors significantly reduce installation cost and deployment time. Composite cabling, composed of both copper conductors for power and optical fibers for data traffic replaces PoE infrastructure while bringing the promise of huge future bandwidth.