As the broadband industry enters into a historic funding cycle, understanding the economics of fiber broadband is more critical than ever.
In this webinar, our expert speakers explore the ways in which a wireless fiber network, with its future-ready scalability and strength to handle the ever-increasing bandwidth demand, actually delivers the best long-term ROI over fixed wireless networks.
We will also discuss key attributes that should be included in any grant application, such as:
- Reducing the cost per covered premise
- Maximizing the revenue opportunity through highest take rate
- Leverage price subsidy programs
- “Right size” the requested grant amount
- Plan and control operation and maintenance costs
- Find sources of match contributions