- Products Overview
- Aerospace and Defense
- Analytic Instruments
- Fibrance Light-Diffusing Fiber
- Laser Technologies
- Medical Optics
- Precision and Inspection Optics
- Semiconductor Materials and Laser Optics
- Specialty Fiber and Glass Polarizers
- Specialty Glass and Glass Ceramics
- Spectral Imaging
- Precision Glass Solutions
Improved fatigue resistance, high usable strength,
and excellent resistance to higher temperatures.
Product Information Sheets
We Deliver Ease of Use, Handling and Superior Macro Bend Performance
We Deliver Superior Macro Bend Performance
Corning’s High Temperature Fibers are designed for applications requiring improved fatigue resistance, high usable strength, and excellent resistance to higher temperatures and hydrogen permeation.
The fiber consists of single-mode or multimode core and single or dual coating system, including a hermetic carbon layer (optional) and a high temperature acrylate layer.
- Hermetic Coatings
- Acrylate Coatings