Take your ADME/Tox testing to completion
Founded in 1992, we stand ready to become an extension of your ADME team—or your virtual ADME partner—to help strengthen your ability to meet your drug discovery and pre-clinical goals.
- Full range of ADME/Tox services: From permeability, drug absorption, and transport to drug metabolism our services fully support your comprehensive ADME/Tox testing needs.
- Long track record of success: For more than 20 years, the Corning Gentest Contract Research team has been successfully developing and conducting in vitro drug-drug interaction studies, contributing to hundreds of pharmaceutical discovery and development programs for many of the world's leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Skilled Study Directors: Our scientists are experts in the areas of drug absorption, transporters, metabolism, induction, toxicity, and industry/regulatory guidance. We'll work with you to facilitate informed decisions.
- Alignment with regulatory guidance: Study designs are continually updated to be aligned with current Regulatory Agency guidance. So you can be assured you’ll have the right data for submission to the FDA, EMA, and MHLW-PWDA.
- Superior Quality: All services are conducted in Corning's GLP-compliant and ISO 9001-certified laboratories. You can depend on our team for accurate, reproducible data and regulatory submission-ready reports.
- Customization: Whether modifying our standard protocols or adapting the protocols of our clients, Corning has the expertise needed to offer customized solutions to meet your specific needs.