Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 raises the bar for protection against drops higher than ever, surviving 1.6-meter drops onto rough surfaces up to 80% of the time. Plus, even though it’s our toughest cover glass yet, it still delivers the damage resistance, optical clarity, and touch sensitivity Gorilla® Glass is famous for.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass for Automotive offers triple play of advantages: Lighter, tougher, better optics.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass for Automotive offers triple play of advantages: Lighter, tougher, better optics.Read More
- News Releases: Corning Works with Micromax to Deliver Corning® Gorilla® Glass on New Vdeo Series of Smartphones
- Featured: Corning Unveils Vision for Ultimate Driving Experience at CES 2017
- Article: Phones are going to get tougher this year thanks to Gorilla Glass
- News Release: Zytronic addresses public touchscreen surface contamination with Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Article: Gorilla House: Smartphone Tech Will Lighten Your Greenhouse – Technologue
- News Releases: Corning Unveils Corning® Gorilla® Glass SR+, Designed to Overcome the Unique Challenges of Wearable Devices
- Article: Corning’s next-gen wearable glass will be nigh unbreakable
- Article: Corning wants to put its Gorilla Glass on your next smartwatch
- News Releases: Corning Unveils Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Article: Buying a smartphone? Understand these features
- News Releases: Corning Collaborates with Acer to Bring Vibrant Corning® Gorilla® Glass to the Mobile Consumer Electronics Market
- News Releases: Corning Expands Cover Glass Portfolio with Vibrant Corning® Gorilla® Glass