CORNING® GORILLA® GLASS 3 WITH NATIVE DAMAGE RESISTANCE™
Corning is continually looking for ways to improve Gorilla Glass and achieve new levels of tough. Gorilla® Glass 3 is not only chemically strengthened — its atomic configuration is formulated so that the glass is more durable. Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance™ (NDR) is fundamentally tougher and more damage resistant even before chemical strengthening.
How tough? Gorilla® Glass 3 with NDR enables improved damage resistance and toughness compared to former glass compositions and is up to three times more damage resistant than Gorilla Glass 2. This type of Native Damage Resistance is a unique feature of Gorilla® Glass 3. Something Corning is able to provide due to a proprietary glass composition that is better able to resist the deep scratches that cause glass to break.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
Always Tough. Always Innovating.
Always Tough. Always Innovating.Watch Now
Do you have Gorilla Glass 3 on your device?
Search by manufacturer to see which devices feature Corning Gorilla Glass 3.Find a manufacturer
READ ALL ABOUT IT
- White Paper: Controlled Edge Damage by Dynamic Impact
- White Paper: Easy-to-Clean Surfaces for Mobile Devices
- News Releases: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Helps Meizu Make Its Slimmest Smartphone Yet
- News Releases: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Helps Take Gionee Slim Smartphones to Next Level
- News Releases: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 Featured in Micromax Smartphones
- News Releases: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Chosen as Cover Glass for New Pebble Smartwatch
- Video: CNET: We Test the Strength of Corning's Gorilla Glass 3
- Article: Corning, After Thinning Out Gorilla Glass, Makes New Generation Tougher
- Article: Gorilla Glass 3 Torture Test Video: Metal is Weaker
- Article: Corning demonstrates how strong its Gorilla Glass 3 really is
- News Releases: Corning Launches New Gorilla® Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance™
- Video: Gorilla Glass Makes Waves at CES