- Free-form, net-shape or near net-shape cutting
- Cuts: curved, straight, perpendicular and angled lines as well as holes and slots
- Cuts up to 1 m/s to maximize throughput
- Reliably reduces edge defects such as micro-cracks
- Pristine edge quality
- Minimal material loss
- Minimal particle generation
- Minimal surface roughness and SSD
- Cuts functional multi-layer stacks
- Cuts glass from <50µm up to 6 mm thickness
- Automatic/touch-free separation process on many materials
- Reduces the need for post processing such as grinding and polishing
- Eliminates fluids and tooling required in traditional processing method
Laser Cutting Systems
The CLT 500X is a laser processing workstation designed for high-precision applications in the glass, precision engineering, and electronics industries.
The CLT 45G NX laser system is specifically designed for cutting and drilling strengthened and nonstrengthened glass and other crystalline materials, as well as processing micro materials.
The CLT 66G is designed for cutting and drilling strengthened glass and other brittle materials. The CLT 66G platform is a dedicated production machine for up to GEN 6 size.
The CLT 80G laser glass processing tool is designed for 24/7 manufacturing in an industrial environment, supporting a glass substrate size of up to 2300 mm x 2500 mm.