Our A-39N Variable Focus Lens is designed specifically for variable focus products needing a large clear aperture, long focal objectives, large sensors, C-Mount objective lenses, laser beam shaping, etc. It is perfectly suited for applications such as industrial vision, medical imaging cameras, optical equipment and biometric devices.
A-39N is based on Corning Varioptic’s breakthrough lens technology, allowing variable focus with absolutely no moving parts.
A-39N features 20 diopters of dynamic range, guaranteeing 5 cm focus ability and offers the same low power consumption, high shock resistance and fast focus ability that have led to the success of the A-Series Variable Focus Lenses.
|TYPICAL PERFORMANCE AT 25°C|
Clear aperture @0° field of view
Clear aperture @50° field of view
Low optical power
|-5 diopters (m-1)|
|High optical Power||+15 diopters (m-1)|
|Optical quality (Wave Front Error)||50 nm (rms)|
|Transmission @ 587nm||97%|
|Outer diameter||13 mm|
|Thickness (rear window to front of lens)||4.25 mm|
|Total thickness||4.05 mm|
|Storage Temperature||from -40 to 85°C|
|Operating Temperature||from -20 to 60°C|
- Fast response time
- Focus range supports 5 cm to infinity
- Easy to integrate-improved yields for camera module production
- A-39N0: A-39N with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the visible range
- A-39N1: A-39N with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the Near Infrared
- A-39N9: A-39N with no Anti-Reflective coating
- A-39NX-P-04: A-39NX (X=0, 1, 9) with FPC-A-4
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.