Look to Corning® CoolCell® alcohol-free freezing containers, cryogenic vials, and accessories for reproducible, controlled-rate freezing for stem cells, primary cells, cell lines, and more.
Isopropanol (IPA) containers used for cryogenic freezing require costly alcohol replacements every 5 uses, can be cumbersome to handle, and may have inconsistent freezing rates. Corning CoolCell is different, because it’s a reusable, alcohol-free way to uniformly freeze your cells at a reasonable one-time cost. With CoolCell, you can depend on high reproducibility and high cell viability, to ensure you preserve the most cells possible for your research.
Unique features of controlled-rate freezing with CoolCell include:
- Ease of use
- Alcohol and fluid free freezing
- Lower cost of use than alcohol-based devices
- High post-thaw recovery and viability
- Proven reproducibility for a variety of cell types
- Simple, consistent way to standardize controlled-rate freezing