At the 2019 Optical Networking and Communication Conference & Exhibition (OFC), Corning is showcasing innovations which help operators deliver on the promise of emerging applications – with solutions that accelerate deployment, enhance network performance and minimize total cost of ownership.
With bandwidth demands growing dramatically, we’re investing in tomorrow’s networks today -- helping our customers stay ahead.
Visitors to Corning’s booth (No. 2822) can view demos in our long-haul, data center, and advanced connectivity application areas, specifically:
- A demonstration showcasing how Corning® TXF™ fiber can enable two 200-kilometer subsea backhaul links to support 400 Tb/s transatlantic subsea transmission
- A demonstration showcasing how Corning’s award-winning EDGE8™ solution provides a simple migration path to transmission speeds up to 400G and beyond
- An adiabatic glass coupling capability, a low-loss coupling solution for next-generation integrated photonic connectivity
Additionally, Corning will showcase innovations for in-building and access networks – such as:
- A total infrastructure solution for local area network, cellular, and building system networks that offers unparalleled scalability and flexibility now and for future demands.
- Innovations added to Corning’s portfolio through its 2018 acquisition of the Communication Markets Division of 3M. These include the Clear Track Hallway Fiber Pathway, a surface-mounted, clear adhesive-backed solution that enables fast and easy fiber optic installation with minimal disruption for tenants in multidwelling units.
- The FlexNAP™ multiuse system, which provides the most cost-effective method of deploying optical fiber in distribution networks, with speeds up to five times faster than traditional field installations.
Conference attendees can also sign up for a tour of Corning’s Distributed Antenna System solution, which provides enhanced cellular connectivity at the San Diego Convention Center, site of the conference.