Products | MobileAccess2000
Scalable Multi-Operator Coverage
The MobileAccess2000 is a worry-free in-building wireless coverage platform, delivering multi-service, multi-operator wireless coverage over a single, broadband infrastructure. With Wire-it-OnceTM architecture, the MobileAccess2000 uses service-specific, chassis-based modules that automatically groom wireless signals, in order to maintain signal strength and quality in large-scale, multi-operator and multi-service environments. With this modularity, customers can introduce new wireless services or activate new operator services at any time without rewiring the passive network in the ceilings.
- Single broadband architecture supports multiple operators and mobile services from 400 MHz to 6 GHz including, GSM, CELL, PCS, iDEN, AWS, 700 MHz LTE, UMTS, DCS, Public Safety, WMTS, Paging, and more.
- Integrated and transparent Wi-Fi® support.
- Modular carrier-service packaging for easy and cost-effective addition of new voice and data services.
- Higher power quad-service remote modules optimize the number of antennas required to cover open air topologies (available in both indoor and outdoor configurations).
- Managed elements are housed in secure and accessible telecom closets.
- Intelligent signal handling and low-loss elements ensure carrier-grade performance.
- Proactive management system enables centralized monitoring and control.