Our A-25H Variable Focus Lens is an excellent fit for low footprint systems requiring fast response time and large focusing range, and is especially suitable for miniature industrial cameras. It provides a fast-track to market for product designers who need an easy to integrate, high-performance auto focus solution.
A-25H is based on Corning Varioptic’s breakthrough lens technology, allowing variable focus with absolutely no moving parts.
The A-25H lens is broadly suited for standard imaging applications. For very close distance imaging needs, the A-25H-D0 is specially designed with a high dynamic range.
A-25H comes with two different AR coating options and also in a pre-packaged type, with straight or bent FPC connection.
Click here to contact a member of our sales or product team
|TYPICAL PERFORMANCE AT 25°C|
|Clear aperture||2.5 mm|
|Low optical power||-5 diopters (m-1)||
-35 diopters (m-1)
|High optical Power||+13 diopters (m-1)||
+35 diopters (m-1)
|Optical quality (Wave Front Error)||30 nm (rms)||
70 nm (rms)
|Transmission @ 587nm (A-25H0)||97%|
|Transmission @ 850nm (A-25H1)||97%|
|Power consumption (actuator only)||1 mW|
|Outer diameter||7.75 mm|
|Thickness (rear window to front of lens)||1.7 mm|
|Total thickness||2.1 mm|
|Storage Temperature||from -40 to 85°C|
|Operating Temperature||from -30 to 85°C||from -20 to 60°C|
- Fast response time
- Focus range supports 5 cm to infinity (down to 1.5 cm for A-25H-D0)
- Easy to integrate
- A-25H0/A-25H0-D0: A-25H/A-25H-D0 with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the visible range
- A-25H1/A-25H1-D0: A-25H/A-25H-D0 with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the Near Infrared
- A-25H9/A-25H9-D0: A-25H/A-25H-D0 with no Anti-Reflective coating
- A-25HX-P07/A-25HX-D0-P07: A-25HX/A-25HX-D0 (X=0, 1, 9) with FPC-A-7 (straight flex)
- A-25HX-P06/A-25HX-D0-P06: A-25HX/A-25HX-D0 (X=0, 1, 9) with FPC-A-6 (bent flex)
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.