Dynatex DXE 5 & 9 Series Wafer Expander by CLT
Configurations for various hoop sizes are available upon request. Our DXE wafer expanders are design for expanding wafers after the singulation of the dies. A gap is created between the dies for pick-and-place operation, thus preventing die edge chipping contact during shipping or the pick-and-place handling. Gap size can be adjusted through multiple expansions. Custom configurations are available upon request.
Dynatex DXE 5 Series Wafer Expander by CLT accommodates a wide variety of film frames and hoop sets up to 150 mm (6 inch) wafers. The lid is manually activated, forcing the outer hoop over the inner hoop.
- Designed to expand the space between singulated semiconductor die
- Provides omni-directional stretching of the tape on which these die have been mounted
- Heats the tape to improve the tape flexibility
- Adjustable temperature as required
- Transfers wafers from film frames to hoops as required
- Multiple expansions possible to reach required die gap size