Our A-16F Variable Focus Lens is the latest and smallest member of the A-Series family, and the smallest lens currently available. It is specifically designed for ultra-compact cameras, such as barcode engines, industrial and medical endoscopes, etc.
A-16F is based on our breakthrough lens technology, enabling variable focus with absolutely no moving parts.
A-16F comes with two different AR coating options, and also in a pre-packaged type with straight FPC connection.
TYPICAL PERFORMANCE AT 25°C
|Clear aperture||1.6 mm|
|Low optical power||-5 diopters (m-1)|
|High optical Power||+15 diopters (m-1)|
|Optical quality (Wave Front Error)||25 nm (rms)|
|Transmission @ 587nm (Arctic 16F0)||97%|
|Transmission @ 850nm (Arctic 16F1)||97%|
|Power consumption (actuator only)||1 mW|
|Outer diameter||6.2 mm|
|Thickness (rear window to front of lens)||1.7 mm|
|Total thickness||1.8 mm|
|Storage Temperature||from -40 to 85°C|
|Operating Temperature||from -30 to 85°C|
- Supports Continuous Autofocus for video up to 30 fps
- Fast response time
- Focus range supports 5 cm to infinity
- Easy to integrate
- A-16F0: A-16F with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the visible range
- A-16F1: A-16F with an Anti-Reflective coating optimized in the Near Infrared
- A-16F9: A-16F with no Anti-Reflective coating
- A-16FX-P12: A-16FX (X=0, 1, 9) with FPC-A-12 (straight flex)
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.