Ready to Use and Optimized for Cell Expansion
Corning Microcarriers are designed to simplify your scale-up processes. The microcarriers are sterile, ready-to-use, and available in closed systems packaging to be used directly with bioreactors. Additionally, the microcarriers are surface treated to enhance cell attachment, maximizing cell yield and viability. To get the most out of your production, try Corning Microcarriers.
- Consistency – USP Class VI polystyrene material provides a consistent platform
- Performance – Corning Microcarriers are offered with a wide variety of surface treatments
- Corning Synthemax® II coated substrate provides a synthetic surface on the microcarriers for stem cell expansion.
- Corning CellBIND® surface treatment enhances cell attachment for difficult-to-culture cells.
- Positive charge surface microcarriers
- Collagen coating
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Certified non-pyrogenic
- Available with Aseptic Transfer Caps and as custom through Closed System Solutions
- Compatible for use in Corning Disposable Spinner Flasks