Brought to you by Corning Life Sciences
To gain exclusive access to five articles and original research from SLAS Discovery 2017, please complete this short form.
The peer-reviewed articles and original scientific reports from this special issue of SLAS Discovery address achievements, including:
- 3D cell culture applications in cancer research
- Use of multicellular spheroids as 3D cell models
- Use of imaging technologies
- 3D culture with organoids
- Novel applications for hydrogel-based surfaces
The June 2017 issue of SLAS Discovery showcases 3D cell culture as a rapidly emerging approach to cellular science and drug discovery.
Normally, Journal content is not open access until one full year following the print publication. However, through an SLAS and Corning Life Sciences partnership, we are pleased to offer exclusive access to 5 of the reports from this special issue.
View abstracts >>