Corning® Celcor® LFA Substrates Set the Standard for Clean Diesel
Our line of large frontal area (LFA) substrates delivers reliable performance under the demanding conditions of day-to-day diesel operation in heavy-duty vehicles. With a selection of back pressure and geometric surface area combinations, our advanced substrates enhance system performance.
Discover Advanced Solutions with Corning® Celcor® LFA Substrates
- Best-in-class technical expertise from the company that pioneered cellular ceramic solutions and set the standard for clean diesel worldwide
- Range of products to address tightening global standards
- Provides flexibility to systems requiring more surface area in the same volume, or lower pressure drop with the same surface area
- Resistant to extreme temperature gradients
- Excellent thermal shock performance due to low coefficient
of thermal expansion
- Precision control of porosity for proper application and
adhesion of washcoat
- Able to withstand packaging loads and subsequent exposure
in vehicles to vibration, load shock, and temperature changes
- Thin walls enable reduced pressure drop
For heavy-duty on-road and non-road diesel applications, such as trucks, buses, construction and agricultural equipment.
|Thin-wall Products [cpsi/web]||Bulk Density [g/L]||Open Frontal Area [%]||Geometric Surface Area [cm2/cm3]||Volumetric Heat Capacity 200˚ C [J K-1 L-1]||Hydraulic Diameter [mm]||Isostatic Strength [bar]|