- Resources 綜覽
- Application Engineering Notes
- Bill of Materials Tool
- Case Studies
- FlexNAP™ Systems Resource Center
- Generic Specifications
- Glossary of Terms
- Hardware Drawings
- Optical Fiber Resource Center
- Order Tracker
- Product Drawings Resource Center
- Product Family Specifications
- Product Installation Videos
- Product Specifications
- Standard Recommended Procedures
- System Design Calculators
- UniCam Connectors Resource Center
- White Papers
- Additional Information
Fiber Design for 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Campus Backbone Applications
Systems engineers at Corning are routinely asked these two questions:
- How do I determine the type of fiber needed for my campus backbone?
- How do I determine the number of fibers needed for my campus backbone?
Both of these questions require some analysis to help the network designer make the best decision. Our whitepaper providesdesign guidance to help put analysis behind the decision-making process. Topics discussed indlude:
- Fiber types used in the campus backbone
- Designing the cabling infrastructure
- Determining the fiber type and fiber mix for 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Determining the total fiber counts
The paper includes key points from the analysis to help you make the best decision when determining fiber types and fiber counts for your campus network.
Complete the form to download yours today!
Download your copy today!
Thank You for your interest!
Your whitepaper is ready for you to download below. We hope you enjoy the paper and find it useful in your decision making process.
Corning also provides network design services by contacting us at (800) 743-2671 (U.S. & Canada), or (828) 901-5000 (International), and asking for Field Engineering.