The C-C-39N0-160 is an electronically focus controllable C-Mount objective, based on the A-39N0 Variable Focus Lens. It incorporates all necessary electronic components to drive the lens, and just needs a DC power supply; focus can be controlled through either an RS232, I²C, Analog or SPI input. With a 16 mm EFL, and compatible with 2/3" sensors, it is specifically designed for machine vision applications.
|TYPICAL PERFORMANCE AT 25°C|
|Effective Focal Length||16 mm|
|Image Circle Diameter|| 11 mm
|DC power supply||3.3 - 24 VDC|
|Current consumption||100mA (3.3V) to 25mA (24V)|
|Connector||6 pin JST SHR-06V-S-B|
- Variable focus from 11 cm to infinity
- Supports I2C - Analog - RS232 - SPI interfaces
- Supports closed loop operation
where XXX determines objective configuration :
- I2C: I²C or analog operation
- R33: RS232 with 3.3 V signal or analog operation
- R12: RS232 with 12 V signal or analog operation
- SPI: SPI operation only
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.