Introducing the Corning Lambda EliteMax Benchtop Pipettor, a semi-automated, affordable, and easy-to-use liquid handler for lab benches that are tight on space but require the power and ability to perform high content screenings for large volumes of assays. The Corning Lambda EliteMax Semi-automated Benchtop Pipettor can perform a variety of liquid handling tasks including:
- Plate filling from reagent reservoirs
- Serial dilutions, plate-to-plate transfers, tube-to-tube transfers, and plate replication
- Well-to-well transfers (cherry picking protocol for single-channel head only): Unit comes with a single-channel and 12-channel head installed.
- Accurately and precisely transferring liquids and compounds between microplates
- Transferring by row or by column
- Additional complex applications can be performed such as sample preparation, timed reaction, PCR preparation, cell-based assays set up