The Corning HYPERStack cell culture vessel combines the best of two products—the Corning CellSTACK® and the Corning HYPERFlask® cell culture vessels. The utilization of next-generation High Yield PERformance (HYPER) technology provided in the spatial footprint of the CellSTACK delivers an efficient, scalable cell culture vessel for adherent cell culture.
HYPER technology features a unique, ultra-thin gas-permeable film to eliminate the air gap within the vessel. This results in a substantial increase in cell growth surface area compared to traditional vessels of comparable cubic footprint.
From viral vector vaccine production to stem cell therapy, Corning HYPERStack vessels offer benefits, such as:
- Higher total cell yields– provides up to 5X the growth surface area of a traditional cell culture vessel of comparable footprint
- Similar cell morphology, phenotype, and growth compared to traditional vessels
- Closed system design ideal for large scale cells, protein therapeutics, stem cell therapy, extracellular vesicles, vaccines, and virus production, including those targeting COVID-19
- Scalable product with multiple size offerings to support scale-up and scale-out
- Innovative assembly and ergonomic design
- Less volumetric waste—offers a fixed media volume of 0.2 mL/cm2 fills
In addition to offering this innovative cell culture platform, Corning is also pleased to offer valuable field application specialist expertise to assist with your latest scale-up challenge.