Corning’s internship program provides students with an opportunity to learn on-the-job skills and gain business experience at a Fortune 500 company.
Our program provides a firsthand look at a career field and provides an opportunity to network with professionals and fellow interns, strengthen academic skills, build resume credentials for future job opportunities and explore Corning’s 157 year history. Competitive assignments are available at Corning's U.S. locations.
- Competitive salary based on discipline and education level
- Round-trip travel expenses (from your school/home to the Corning facility and back)
- Housing assistance
- Intern activities, including activities that involve Corning's senior leadership
Disciplines we seek for internships:
- Engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial, manufacturing)
- Science (physics, biology, chemistry)
- Business (MBA, finance, accounting)
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
To search and apply for internships at Corning, click the link below and type "intern" into the search box.
> Internship Search