Corning will showcase its latest drug discovery and lab automation solutions, including an expanded offering in 3D cell culture, in exhibit 1318 at the Society for Laboratory Automation & Screening (SLAS) 2020 Conference, January 25-29 in San Diego, CA.
Featured solutions will include:
- 3D cell culture, including: Corning® Elplasia® plates, a new solution for high volume spheroid production and Corning Matrigel® matrix for organoid culture, an optimized ECM to support organoid models
- Drug screening, including ADME/Tox
- Cancer research
- Sample cooling and freezing
- Lab automation and high throughput screening
- Biologics scale-up, including the newly launched Corning MicroDEN® system, an automated perfusion cell culture system that provides a more efficient process for the differentiation of monocytes into dendritic cells than current manual methods.