Systems engineers at Corning are routinely asked these two questions:
- How do I determine the type of fiber needed for my campus backbone?
- How do I determine the number of fibers needed for my campus backbone?
Both of these questions require some analysis to help the network designer make the best decision. Our whitepaper provides design guidance to help put analysis behind the decision-making process. Topics discussed include:
- Fiber types used in the campus backbone
- Designing the cabling infrastructure
- Determining the fiber type and fiber mix for 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Determining the total fiber counts
The paper includes key points from the analysis to help you make the best decision when determining fiber types and fiber counts for your campus network.
Complete the form to download yours today!