CORNING® GORILLA® GLASS 4
The sick feeling of dropping a phone and breaking the screen is all too common. Which is why Corning's top scientists performed thousands of hours of tests to understand how and why glass breaks when dropped. Then we developed a way to deliver dramatically improved performance against drops on rough surfaces. How dramatic? In lab tests, Gorilla Glass 4 withstood such drops up to 2X better than competitive glass designs. And our drop tests are the toughest in the industry, conducted on rough surfaces that best approximate the real world of jagged streets, sidewalks and parking lots. So when your whole life is on your device, help protect it with Gorilla Glass 4.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
Do you have Gorilla Glass 4 on your device?
Search by manufacturer to discover which devices feature Corning Gorilla Glass 4.Find a manufacturer
READ ALL ABOUT IT
- Article: Buying a smartphone? Understand these features
- News Release: Obi Worldphone™ Latest to Adopt Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 for New Smartphones
- Influencer Article: 5 Ways To Beat the Summer Slide with a Kids Tablet
- Influencer Article: Gorilla Glass 4 – Helping to Protect Against Travel Mishaps
- Influencer Article: The Perfect Kid-Friendly Tablet with #GorillaGlass4*
- Video: Gorilla Glass 4 demo @ CES 2015
- Video: Corning showcases Gorilla Glass 4
- News Release: Corning to Highlight Advanced Glass Innovations for Consumer Electronics at CES 2015
- News Release: Corning Collaborates with Samsung to Slim the New Galaxy ALPHA Smartphone with Gorilla Glass 4
- News Release: Corning Redefines the Standard in Damage Resistance With Gorilla® Glass 4