GLASS FOR SMARTPHONES
Consumers are demanding more from their mobile phones. They want devices that are thinner, lighter, and aesthetically pleasing – but also durable enough to resist the abuses that come with mobility. And they want scratch resistance and advanced touch capability that puts the world at their fingertips. Visually stunning, incredibly tough Gorilla Glass enables today’s sleekest smartphone designs, while providing exceptional damage resistance to the scratches and bumps of everyday use.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
Watch our video testing the strength and durability of Gorilla Glass and Sapphire.
Watch our video testing the strength and durability of Gorilla Glass and Sapphire.Watch Now
Read All About It
- News Release: Corning Introduces Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6, Delivering Improved Durability for Next-Generation Mobile Devices
- Article: Hyper innovation, adoption and collaboration in the Digital Era
- Article: A Look Behind Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Article: Glass is Better for Wireless Charging: Here’s Why
- Article: Clear Benefits of All-Glass Designs
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 Chosen for Essential Products’ First Smartphone
- Article: Rapid Adoption of Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 Demonstrates Continued Market Leadership
- White Paper: Easy-to-Clean Surfaces for Mobile Devices
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Helps Meizu Make Its Slimmest Smartphone Yet
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Helps Take Gionee Slim Smartphones to Next Level