GLASS FOR LAPTOPS
Gorilla Glass has a proven record of damage resistance on smartphones and tablets. Today, beautiful, tough Gorilla Glass is enabling slimmer, more lightweight laptops and notebooks with exceptional visual quality, while providing damage resistance to the potential damage that comes from everyday handling and use. And now, Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ is extending this protection to touch-enabled notebooks.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
Watch our video testing the strength and durability of Gorilla Glass and Sapphire.
Watch our video testing the strength and durability of Gorilla Glass and Sapphire.Watch Now
READ ALL ABOUT IT
- News Release: Acer Launches the New Swift 7, Redefining the World’s Thinnest Laptop
- White Paper: Controlled Edge Damage by Dynamic Impact
- White Paper: Easy-to-Clean Surfaces for Mobile Devices
- News Release: Corning Collaborates with Acer to Bring Vibrant Corning® Gorilla® Glass to the Mobile Consumer Electronics Market
- News Release: Corning Redefines the Standard in Damage Resistance With Gorilla® Glass 4
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ Adopted by Dell for XPS, Inspiron, and Latitude Touch-Enabled PC Product Lines
- News Release: Corning Brings Gorilla® Glass NBT™ to Touch-Enabled Notebooks
- 新闻稿: Corning Brings Gorilla® Glass NBT™ to Touch-Enabled Notebooks
- News Release: Corning Launches New Gorilla® Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance™