INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE GLASS
With Corning® Gorilla® Glass, your design freedoms are greater than you think. Remarkably tough and incredibly thin, Corning Gorilla Glass enables progressive new lightweight designs with superior optical performance for interior architecture.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass for interior architecture applications is being installed in modular panels that fit seamlessly together – giving designers the opportunity to replace select panels or change the whole design whenever they choose. Furthermore, Corning® Gorilla® Glass provides designers endless options for decoration, making the appearance of the surface completely customizable. Plus, Corning® Gorilla® Glass has the added advantage of showing off vibrant colors to their full advantage.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
READ ALL ABOUT IT
- Article: The Office Space of the Future
- White Paper: Thin,Tough Glass—A New Design Reality.
- Article: Gorilla Glass: Design Options
- Article: Corning and the Elevator Industry: Innovation and Collaboration
- Article: An Innovative Approach to Protecting Artwork
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass to Be Used In SnapCab® Elevator Interior Systems