This C-module integrates a fixed lens module and an A-39N0 Variable Focus Lens in an M12 receptacle (S-mount). The module is built-in with an FPC cable, and can be connected to a standard 1 mm pitch FPC connector. It can therefore be very easily integrated in a standard M12 sensor board. The module is compatible with imaging sensor formats up to 1/3’’ diagonal. This module can be driven by the same drivers as the A-39N0 lens.
|TYPICAL PERFORMANCE AT 25°C|
|Effective Focal Length||15.8 mm|
|Focus Range||7 cm to infinity|
|Image Circle Diameter||6 mm|
- M12x0.5 thread
- Flex Cable compatible with FCI connector SFW4S-2ST_E9LF
- Built-in AutoFocus actuator from 5 cm to infinity
- Optional built-in IR filter (part number: C-M12-39N0-15.8-IR).
- C-S-39N0-158-04: with bent flex cable (FPC-A-4) and no IR-cut filter.
- C-S-39N0-158-04I: with bent flex cable (FPC-A-4) and IR-cut filter.
For more detailed information on optical, mechanical, electrical performance and design, please contact us.