Made-to-Order, Customized Volumes, Sizes and Form Factors of Corning Fusion Drawn Display Glasses
Our glass products are provided as cut sheet, edge finished part, wafer or component form.
Utilizing our LCD glass substrate production plus our flexible low-cost finishing operations, we enable customers to optimize their manufacturing yields and glass utilization.
Glasses are drawn to thickness thus eliminating surface grinding and polishing processes that add costs and may introduce flaws.
Anti-reflective coatings, mirroring and screen print solutions are also available upon request.
- IR cut-off filters for mobile, tablet PC and CCTV camera devices
- Semiconductor processing for MEMS, CMOS image sensors, advanced packaging and LEDs
- Flat panel digital x-ray detectors
- Electrochromatic windows and mirrors
- Substrates for active matrix flat panel displays
- Carrier for semiconductor processing
Portfolio includes Eagle XG®, Eagle XG® Slim and Willow® ultra-thin glasses.
Produced using Corning’s proprietary fusion process, these glasses have exceptional surface quality. They are flat with low surface roughness, high optical clarity and excellent dimensional stability.