Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables by Corning unleash the brilliance of light to connect computers and devices at incredible
speed and over longer distances. They’re thin, light and remarkably tough — Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
The future of device connectivity flows through Optical Cables by Corning.
- 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
- 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Data and video on a single cable
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable
- Hot swappable
- Electrically isolated, noise reducing design
- Enabled by Corning® ClearCurve® VSDN® optical fiber
- Class 1 Laser Product
| Meets Safety Requirements - Category AOC|
* For use with self-powered peripherals only
Thunderbolt Optical Cables Specification