USB 3.Optical™ Cables by Corning unleash the brilliance of light to connect computers and devices at incredible speed
and over longer distances. They’re thin, light and remarkably tough — Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
The future of device connectivity flows through Optical Cables by Corning.
- 5 Gb/s data rate
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices**
- Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable
- Extends USB device reach without additional power supply
- Hot swappable
- Built in overcurrent protection
- Enabled by Corning® ClearCurve® VSDN® optical fiber
- Class 1 Laser Product
| Meets Safety Requirements - Category AOC|
** This cable is designed to be compatible with self-powered devices using USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces. However,
the USB-IF has not yet developed a specification for optical fiber transmission.
USB 3.Optical FAQ
USB 3.Optical Cables Specification
USB 3.Optical Cables Specification - A4 format