Corning Incorporated is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics. Drawing on more than 160 years of materials science and process
engineering knowledge, Corning creates and makes keystone components that enable high-technology systems for consumer electronics, mobile emissions
control, telecommunications and life sciences. Learn more about how Corning collaborates closely with customers across these industries to turn
what were once only possibilities into breakthrough realities.
Today Corning is a global leader in five vital market segments:
- Telecommunications – optical fiber, cable, and hardware and equipment for telephone and Internet communication networks
- Display Technologies – glass substrates for LCD flat panel televisions, computer monitors, laptops, and other consumer electronics
- Environmental Technologies – ceramic substrates and diesel filters for emission control systems
- Life Sciences – glass and plastic labware, as well as label-free technology, media, and reagents for cell culture, genomics, and bioprocessing applications
- Specialty Materials – cover glass for consumer electronics, advanced optics, and specialty glass solutions for a number of industries
For more information about Corning, click here.