Corning® Low Profile 100 cm2 Flasks:
Grow More Cells in Less Space!
Figure 1. Three Corning Low Profile flasks can grow as many cells as four 75 cm2 flasks in half the incubator space.
Corning's new low profile 100 cm2 flask design frees up incubator space and gives you more cells with less subculturing.
Better incubator fit:
- 33% lower stacking height – Three Corning Low Profile flasks can grow as many cells as four 75 cm2 flasks in half the incubator space (Figure 1).
- Result - twice the surface area and twice as many cells in the same incubator space.
- Competitor’s low profile flask only saves 1/3 as much incubator space
Figure 2. Low profile flasks take up less room than a 75 cm2 flask but grow 33% more cells.
Better cell yields:
- 33% more growth area but same footprint as a 75 cm2 flask (Figure 2)
- Choice of standard cell culture surface for easy to attach cell lines or Corning CellBIND® Surface to improve cell atachment.
- New 1/2 turn cap design
- Thinner profile for better gripping
- Corner cap location for better pipetting and pouring
Cell culture is easier with Corning Low Profile 100cm2 flasks:
- Easier on space – 33% more cells per low profile flask can double the number of cells per incubator
- Easier growing – Corning® CellBIND® Surface gives optimum cell attachment for higher yields
- Easier working – more cells/flask reduces number of flasks needed
To learn more about Corning® Low Profile Flasks visit our Product Catalog:
> Corning® 100cm² Low Profile Cell Culture Flask with Vent Cap