Grow More Cells!
Corning® Baffled Polycarbonate Erlenmeyer Flasks
Figure 1. Baffles provide increased agitation at lower speeds for more gentle medium aeration.
Corning has now added baffled 125mL, 250mL, 500mL and 1L sterile disposable Erlenmeyer flasks to meet your suspension and shaker culture needs.
- Baffles increase aeration for better growth, especially with bacteria. (May require using slower shaking speed for best results, especially with delicate cells.)
- Made from optically clear, polycarbonate
- Choice of plug seal or vent caps for applications requiring sterile gas exchange
- Polycarbonate construction: USP Class VI material provides excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength
- Molded in graduations for accuracy
- Sterilized by gamma radiation (Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6) and certified nonpyrogenic
Corning Polycarbonate Erlenmeyer Flask Dimensions
Recommended Working Volume*
Approx. Height (A)
Approx. Width (B)
|125mL|| 21.3 - 50mL||114mm ||66mm |
|250mL || 62.5 - 100mL ||138mm||83mm |
|500mL|| 125 - 200mL ||178mm ||101mm |
|1L|| 250 - 400mL||207mm||128mm |
|2L|| 500 - 800mL ||291mm ||163mm |
|3L || 750 - 1200mL||255mm||233mm |
|* Baffled flasks may allow higher working volumes or low shaking speeds; recommend testing for optimum culture parameters.|
To learn more about Corning Baffled Polycarbonate Erlenmeyer Flasks visit our Product Catalog:
> Corning 125 mL 250 mL, 500 mL, 1L, 2L and 3L Baffled Plastic Erlenmeyer Flasks