Ready to Use and Optimized for Cell Expansion
Corning Microcarriers are designed to simplify your scale-up processes. The microcarriers are sterile, ready-to-use, and available in closed systems packaging to be used directly with bioreactors. Additionally, the microcarriers are surface treated to enhance cell attachment, maximizing cell yield and viability. To get the most out of your production, try Corning Microcarriers.
- Consistency – USP Class VI polystyrene material provides a consistent platform
- Performance – Corning Microcarriers are offered with four surface treatments:
- Corning Synthemax® II substrate creates a synthetic surface on the microcarriers for stem cell expansion. Use Low Concentration for MSC applications and High Concentration for iPS/ES applications.
- Corning CellBIND® surface treatment infuses the surface of the microcarriers with oxygen to improve cell attachment
- Positive charge surface treatment
- Collagen coating
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Certified nonpyrogenic
- Available as Closed System Solutions