Products | MobileAccessVE
Faster 3G, 4G MIMO Coverage Indoors with Cellular-over-LAN
MobileAccessVE is the first solution to deliver cellular services using the existing LAN infrastructure. The MobileAccessVE platform takes advantage of existing CAT 5e/6 LAN cabling for cellular radio frequency (RF) signal distribution, while maintaining full Ethernet capabilities. The MobileAccessVE platform is 100 percent transparent to LAN and WLAN equipment, enabling cellular signal coexistence alongside Ethernet signals, that may be passed through to WLAN APs and other IP devices. This cost-effective approach to cellular enhancement does not consume LAN capacity and minimizes the disruption and deployment costs associated with new cabling projects and conventional solutions. Now enterprises of all sizes can enjoy reliable cellular coverage and capacity indoors.
MobileAccessVE is the only DAS provider to maintain Cisco Compatible status with the Cisco WLAN solution. Tested and validated with the Cisco Unified Wireless Network™, the operator-class and enterprise-ready MobileAccessVE solution reliably delivers cellular coverage and capacity in half the time, and at a lower total cost as compared to conventional DAS solutions*. See the Cisco CDN Partner Product Catalog to learn more.
- Extends carrier-grade, 5-bar coverage for 2G, 3G, 4G services (LTE, AWS) with MIMO
- Reduces installation time by half*, as compared to conventional solutions.
- Compliments 802.11n upgrades without distributing Wi-Fi® signals over the DAS with a simple cellular overlay that reuses existing CAT 5e/6 cabling
- Ensures cellular RF signals transparently coexists alongside the LAN signals without impacting LAN performance
- Offers MIMO technology over a single Ethernet cable for LTE and AWS connectivity
- IT-friendly VE Access Pods (cellular antennas) look and feel just like Wi-Fi APs
- Operator-approved and compatible with any operator RF capacity source (BDA, BTS, femtocells, picocells, etc.)
- Offers proactive end-to-end network monitoring
- Optical signal distribution enables campus-wide connectivity
*Note: Contingent on design topology and other factors
> MobileAccessVE FAQs